and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




not.not.not


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Uhm.. I did promise updates aren't I? Well… consider this as me, begging you for an early apology. I sincerely do…

As you folks can read in my earlier post. I’ve been trying to keep the updates, but every single time I sat in front of my computer…

I got stuck.

I mean real stuck. As if all I can type was only [.] period.

What's the writing all about?

You see... I owe a couple of short stories to some of my friend from multiply; it was supposed to be an anthology project…. Then, I owe this very blog continuous updates... and I owe myself an essay on Neil Gaiman’s The Sandman series…

So? What's the case? How come I got stuck?

Well... not trying to pinpoint the exact cause to blame... But I do have a blur cliché type of a reason...

Maybe it was because the chaos inside my head was traveling down to my throat. Made me suffocating for a quite a while, and each time I thought it was over… it hit the gas and enjoying a pleasant ride down the chest. I never realize that somewhere within myself is a warm spot… because the chaos stayed there…

Oh yeah… at one hidden spot in this soul of mine. There is a hotel… and recently, it degrades it rates… It’s the year’s end holiday after all…

I tried to lure it out… The chaos… To shake it off, maybe swung the mood up with some music. From Vivaldi, Metallica, Wet Wet Wet, Ben King… I practically shuffled all the content on my mp3 collection. But it didn’t help much.

Try what? Radja?... Geez… Why don’t you, yourself, drag me to some only-historian-know-what age scene at France and lay my head under the guillotine? I'd gladly cut the rope myself...

Oh no… I bounce back pretty quickly in case something faulty happened in my life. But this time was quite… different.

Hmm… *tapping fingers on the desk*

Uhm… Ok…

Enough about me… I’ll figure something out. I don’t make a lot of promises, but I tend to keep them. There will be updates… Hopefully. But in case I failed… Well I did manage an early apology aren’t I? Hahahaha…

Oh, by the way... On a lighter note. It’s going to be a whole new year next Sunday… What’s your plan? Crashing with friends? Re-evaluating? Reform? Get drunk all night long, saying good bye to this year poignant memories? Planning to get a new job next year? Hehehe…

So... Anyway, I shall kindly bid you guys a “Happy New Year" … I am humbly wishing you all, a great year ahead…

Until the next updates.. It's me with the fading out spotlight... bidding you my warmest regards…

-Yani P. Kurniawan-


 

0 Responses to “not.not.not”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates