and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




the.new.look


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay. this is for a new start. hopefully...

Actually, somewhere around this year, I'm not feeling that I wrote for myself lately... I was tired with all writing in English stuff... Not trying to point my finger and blaming things for this lack-lustre of display in my creativity, but, I guess works have reduce some point in this territory.

But, maybe, it's just an excuse for me. being lazy.

So... in the middle of this year. i've started to write in Bahasa... I started on one from uhm... my tons forgotten and abandoned blog. It was my account at multiply.com.

And you know the rest of the story. I am trying to sum up things, find another way to pour this chaos inside my head. And to tell you the truth. it is fun. But in the other hand. I also come up to realize that Bahasa was not enough...

At some level, it crossed my mind to actually delete this account in blogspot. Who would've read this trash can anyway? Some of my friends that were on the links section are missing. the urls were not valid.

But on 2nd thought.... How could I do this to one of a few good starting points in my life? I started to write on blogspot, it was the very 1st space.

So I decided to keep it, and again, hopefully... there will be much much more updates.

Until then... I'll be seeing you. around. : )


 

4 Responses to “the.new.look”

  1. Blogger Nita Sellya 

    i have my own other place too :)

  2. Blogger yani patrik 

    actually,this is my finest resort.. : )

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 
  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates