and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




lullaby


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You've heard these old tale. A lullaby, whispered by old folks. A lullaby about dreams...a lullaby that there's your soul mate somewhere, waiting for you. Or you've read it somewhere..., while another story told us that there's a sleeping beauty, waiting for a perfect prince to land the sweetest kiss to end its eternal sleep. Well, those lullaby never dies..

Let me tell you this undefined chapter...

He was a knight in shining armor, riding his white steed..., searching for a princess.., But for him this story turns to be an upside down reality. Yes..., I tried to be that brave knight. And I've found a princess. So.., there it goes..., the perfect tale that old lullaby told me. But only it has a different ending.

Everything turns out ugly, she was saved by the wrong knight....and that would be me, the fact that she belongs to a wealthy lord. Without saying goodbye she just disappear... The chapter ends as he stands alone. In rusted armor and with exhausted steed he quit fighting..., no more princess !!.

Suddenly out of the blue, someone step in front of him, Oh Great !!, this is what I need...someone mocking me !!, maybe laughing on my failure. Could it be any harder than this ??, but then he knows he was wrong. It was another princess, but she was so modest and humble. When he look closely to her face, she smiles. Her face draws the most beautiful smile that he ever met. When she speaks, those words flowing smoothly." . But when he thought he found his answer, he realize that he still a fallen knight, and she was too good to be true..., he choose to walk away from her...

" And after a long journey, I've found a new princess. And then everything moved perfectly, my glorious day is there in front of my eyes....I even forgot about my simple princess. But everything became an upside down reality. Somehow in her eyes, I became the perfect monster. She runs away with another knight...another ugly ending..."


 

3 Responses to “lullaby”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 
  2. Anonymous Anonymous 
  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Rental car navigation Kerberos security system

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates