and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




27.27.27


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Q : Ah… so we meet again sir…
A : Well… Yes Miss. And I can’t help not to wonder. Aren’t I bore you to death on our last year interview?
Q : No Sir… in fact. I was quite enjoying it….
A : Very well miss…
Q : Without sounding trite, let’s get on to the interview shall we?
A : Oh. I thought you were already turned on your recorder miss…
Q : Glad to see that you’re not loosing your awareness Sir
A : I’ll take that as a compliment. Thank you.
Q : So… 27 eh?
A : Yes. Someone up there must be thinking the world would be less colorful if not having me around…
Q : Wow… Since when did you learn that narcissus is on your family tree?
A : Well… Since I realize that my old blatant sarcasm was rubbing off on you miss…
Q : Fair enough
A : Next question please…
Q : How’s the writing works?
A : Crappy… as always…
Q : Ok… And how does it feel when you learned that you were out of “the top ten skeptical bastard of the year”?
A : Relieved
Q : Relieved? How come?
A : I got a girl friend
Q : I don’t see any relation here. But okay… I’ve been hearing rumors, saying, that you’re planning to get married this year…
A : Well… it’s not rumors
Q : So… Who’s..
A : Wait. You’re not going to say “who’s the unlucky girl?” aren’t you?
Q : Uhm… well… busted.
A : Hahaha…
Q : Well?
A : Uhm. Okay. Let’s not try to make this interview into a gossip column shall we?
Q : Haha… very well Sir. So… How does it feel? 27 years old?
A : Old
Q : How’s work?
A : Tiring. But I enjoy it. I guess…
Q : Neil Gaiman?
A : He still rocks
Q : Indonesian music scene?
A : Radja… the guillotine for your taste of music
Q : Future plans?
A : Plenty
Q : Including writing a book?
A : Still in my dream
Q : Love life?
A : Nice try Miss…
Q : aw... Ok. How would you recap the whole years behind you with being you?
A : Well… I try not to think that much. It can be devastating to have this whole unnecessary scenario in your head. I try to broad more and more my views in life. I met a lot of new friend… pissed off some moron… In a nutshell… I think I just enjoy my life…
Q : I see… Any celebration party?
A : Nawh… I hate parties. But, somehow… I got this bad feeling that I’d be dead broke at the middle of the month…
Q : Hahaha… So I guess no candle light dinner for me like last year?
A : Hahah… I’ll compensate it. Err… How about I’ll let you to have another interview next year?
Q : Deal
A : Good girl…



 

3 Responses to “27.27.27”

  1. Blogger amel 

    I try not to think that much. It can be devastating to have this whole unnecessary scenario in your head.

    I couldn't agree more, darl.
    ;-)

  2. Blogger amel 

    A : Hahah… I’ll compensate it. Err… How about I’ll let you to have another interview next year?
    Q : Deal
    A : Good girl…


    Hm. don't make it on the 5th. You got already another appointment ;-)

  3. Blogger yani patrik 

    hm. can;t wait for my next b'day... ;;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates