and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




guilty as charge !!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



this is a total failure...

there’s a weird line that got stuck in my head in the later stages of my adolescence. I can’t remember where it’s from; a friend, a story? But someone was talking to some sad fellow, and the phrase “freak” is uttered. The sad fellow rears up contemptuously and roars, “You ever been hit by a freak boy ??”

It was obvious that the sad boy were judged without any reasonable doubt...

a complete misunderstanding...
at first... maybe it was a sensitivity that overrated...

For one mistake, I shall pay dearly... and judged as guilty...as a maniac...
I don't want to call her, even if I wanted to... right now...it would make everythings worse.

I mean... I've been judged by people all the time, in this real life. I can take that...go ahead and pinch me !!!. But not in virtual world..., when someone you'll unlikely to see have judged you... I found that as a devastating situation.

But it's my fault anyway... I'm the one who got freaked out first right ???...

And now... I'm officially A FREAK...( without the necessity of a verdict )




Line of the day : "....it's not about you...., you mathematical DICK !!!... It's about the boy..."

( Robbin Williams : Good Will Hunting )


 

2 Responses to “guilty as charge !!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 
  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates