and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




Whiiii... at last...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday, I found my lost heaven...
A place called district library. Gezz, I've been in this town for about 7 years now and didn't even notice that there are two district library here... shoot !!

So I went there, and just smell those old books I felt err... funny but...dunno... enormously happy...

But when I decided to borrow some books, the librarian told me that I have to be a student or a local people. Student ??, dude... I just graduated, and my new class on my new campus won't started until 27th september... geez I cannot wait that long...

Kinda disappointed, I went to "shopping"... No, not shopping, the place is actually called "shopping"... I tried to hunt some classic book, and the prize is crazeeyy!!!.

My good mood is completely gone... But guess what, I suddenly remember one website that offers a vast collection of classical short stories.
http://www.angeltowns.com/members/shortstories/index.html
Sooo... I'm happy again and downloading sooo many short stories...

Yummy...

Line of the day :" sooo... what brings you on this fine day to the E.A.C ???... "
( Crush ( Andrew Stanton ) : Finding Nemo )


 

3 Responses to “Whiiii... at last...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 
  2. Anonymous Anonymous 
  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates