and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




run chicken run !!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I forgot the last time I had a wet dream.... So I went to bed last night, and hoping that my sexy fairy would be sooo nice to give me a wet dream... :) LOL

And guess what ??... she actually listening my wishes.....so there we go... hour by hour, and last night was my lucky night.... It's kinda blurry but I recall it was 3some party....

But the thing is, I obviously forgot that my new landlady has sooo many chicken... and at five in the morning.... ( believe me.. ).. they sounds like total nightmare !!!. By the time that I was going to do the thing... those chicken started a screaming contest !!... I woke up and found out that nothing wet on my pants.... I was damn upset.

So at nine, I jump onto my bike, and went to one of my fave place to eat and got my revenge.... a hot chicken BBQ.... I went back home, and save the burping for those damn chicken !!..... :D


Line of the day : "...and for those who love me.... FOLLOW ME..."
( Milla Jovovich : The Messenger )


 

0 Responses to “run chicken run !!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates