and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




room


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Moving..., and seconds ticking..

This September I've moved out of my old room,....a small room with red brick color painting, and that navy blue curtain. I stand in the middle of this room taking a deep breath, then on my last steps out of it, I stood in front of the door for a few moment. Just standing there and those memories flashes back, every single second of joy and despair, success and failure. Then a mixed feeling scrambled...

This room was so full of memories, I can smell the fresh painting in the air when I first got here. It just felt like yesterday, when I lay my self here and rest from the strain, this room has been the most comforting shelter in my last seven year. There was this writing in the door that I pick from a song from Collective Soul, "..who could bring me heaven when heaven is already here..??". Well....., this small room was my little heaven ( at least I think so ).

Memories......, All those past, those names come and go, friends and foes, everything you've seen, you've felt, you've heard, you loved, you left behind. Thousand days, billion seconds. these slice by slice of memories filling the space in your mind.., and finally became something we feel grateful for or regret. Then all of your hopes and dreams, some of them became reality and the other has fall down...not forgetting the other you'll chase.

We'll never be able to step back in our life, all we can do is stop and rest a while to turn our head back, turn to look at those memories, then moving on our life again. Until the end when we reach the last door as the end of our life.

One thing I know for sure, memories will always be a part of our life. Everything you've been through will be your shadow in every step you'll make, it will make you stronger if you want it, and make you crumble if you let it. No matter if it's good or bad memories...., To rise or fall while moving with our life it's up to us. It's up to us to cherish or to forget this memories, and thanking ( or maybe cursing ) anyone or anything that takes a part in it.

So..., I'm going to leave the room where I've spent most of my daily life these last seven year. I pull my last bag then close the door smoothly. And walk away to start a new page in my life....., I whisper good bye and thanking this old and small room to be a part of my life and at least for being a comforting shelter in my life....


 

1 Responses to “room”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates