and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




7 years


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Seven years in Jogjakarta....

I just graduated....( it took me 7 years just to get that silly.. yellow.. tiny... rope on that five squared hat, moved from the left side to the right side... ). I knew that look on the deans face when he shakes my hand... It's the look that stated..." finally we've got rid of you... you old school bastard..." LOL

Seven years..., and I've seen the same boy, singing on the same traffic lights almost everyday...hoping for a drop of a coin from the cars windows...

Seven years..., and I'm glad I can be a part of those hard working people, working our guts to make hundreds people able to enjoy good music for free...

Seven years...., and this damn recurring injury on my right knee has made me stop doing wall climbing...

Seven years..., and I had so many discipline breakdown...

Seven years..., and I still have no idea how I ended up as a civil engineer...

And one and a half year..., that damned "multiple orgasm" book of mine finally return... ( and bloody hell... my book looks awful...)



Line of the day : "...I'm just not finished yet..."
( Kiefer Sutherland ; Phone Booth )


 

1 Responses to “7 years”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates