and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




vindicated


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...I just talk to Sapto. And I told him almost everything. My fears, my darkest irony, my contemplation, my sin..... and my hope ( I thought I lost them.. )

And you can guess the look on his face... he's shocked alright.

I'm vindicated...

I'm tired running... and suddenly I miss the my dear ghost... hoping that she would woke me up and told me to get a midnight prayer...and not freaked me out again. I think for tonight I'll sleep on my old boarding house...got some friends still hangin there... ( miss ur ghostly beauty...)

I left my routine prayer for about a month... and now I felt like I'm gonna stumble.

A quarter of a century... and the years slowly has drawed some line age upon my forehead. Yet, I have no idea where the dear fate will take me...

Last night on my dream...I thought I've seen death... and she runs her finger and scrambling my messy hair...she pinch my nose knowing I'd hate that but I'd do nothing...she blinks her eyes and told me that I had to wait for about 40 years...and later she'll promise me a sweet kiss on that day...

I cried... "Okay... I'll wait... but it's gotta be you... not the man in a black rope pointing his scythe on hells waiting list..."

She's gone... but the whisper echoed... "Dear...didn't I just promised you a kiss..., angels don't tell lies..."

And then...I fall gracefully...



Line of the day :"...I wanted it to be you... I wanted it so badly..."
( Meg Ryan ; You've Got Mail )


 

1 Responses to “vindicated”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates