and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




ZZZ...huh...WTF !!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dammit.... I just woke up and realized I fall asleep in a cyber cafe !!!...

Heck.... I’ll write something anyway....

Dunno what’s going on. But lately, I’ve found myself so intrigued with death...
To me... it’s not love, that make you stop and contemplate...it’s death.

I’m planning to write a short story about a boy that get so obsessed with death, but my brain was to tired to even get a story flow as I wanted it to...

I’m thinking about two death... a she... and a he... At the moment you die...She kisses you softly and then you die gracefully...

While he bend his knee and asking Lord for a forgiveness...then he stands up... and cut your throat in a grim reaper style...( on 2nd thought, I think... I’ll make him more comfy with a shotgun or something...) ... :)

So... it really depends on how you live your life....

Huff... GTG people... I don’t want to fall asleep here anymore... It cost too much for a poor guy like me ( LOL )


Line of the day : "...he's not on my list..."
( Ian McKellen ; Last Action Hero )


 

1 Responses to “ZZZ...huh...WTF !!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a great site plotters

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates