and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




hics...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Noooooo.... :(

I just found that my SLR camera is broken, the dirt on it lens is turned into some uncleanable stain or something... And if I had to buy another lens it's not an option right now. Why ??.. because FUJICA doesn't produce that lens anymore...

And this morning I got busted for a silly mistake... I forgot to change the number on my bike.. it was expired. Those bloody cop robbed me !!!... F**K !!!... I mean it's 4 o'clock in the morning... and if you lived in Jogjakarta... soon you'll noticed that most people here doesn't give a Shit on traffic lights after 11 pm...

And got busted at 4 o'clock.... F**K.... F**K.... those F**Kin cops were just lookin 4 coffe money anyway, while they questioning me... some dude was passing the red light and those damn cops done nothing....



Line of the day : "...f**kin cops..."
( Some people : some movies )


 

0 Responses to “hics...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates