and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




retire or not...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been thinking... should I retire being an editor or what...
All I know that I had to move on... it's not like I didn't enjoy it..
I do... I love the magz more than any my comrades would ever realize...

While reality is forcing me to face the fact, that somehow this lack of attention of mine over this past week, is going to drag my friend into unpleasant situation...

It's always hard if you've decided to jump on the the field that really not yours... I'm not saying that I'm not blend in well...
I did... but... dunno... this magz is dying... and I don't have the heart to put it to an end... but on the other side... I really had to move on...

btw... that short stories I've been writing lately... is developing way beyond any my imagination...


Line of the day : ".... now, choose...!! "
( Willem Dafoe ; Spiderman )




 

1 Responses to “retire or not...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates