and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




black out...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well.. as I was soooo ready to snuck myself under my warm blanket.

I suddenly remember that I've rented some movies. The Pianist, Door to Door, Smallville season 2 and Scooby Doo 2 ( monster unleashed ).Soo.. I turn on my PC and my 1st choices was the smallville series ( For unknown reason smallville is disappear from SCTV... geezz ).

And what do you know... in the middle of the first episode... my PC was halted. I tried Ctrl+Alt+Del... ( XP is much easier on multitasking... ) and is still nothing... I Could do nothing about it... so I push the "holy" reset button... and try to play it again after some shitty disc check... And still the same shit occured. F**K !!, I checked the disc and it was fine... and by the time I looked on my monitor, my PC was halting again. I tried to fix things up, system restore always work for me... but not tonight. I even tried the safe mode..., and it still halting... even in safe mode... :(

I was so frustrated... I tried the safe mode once again... and while it's working I moved all my important files.And I have to re-install everything... including formatting... and when it's done... I just remember that I left my sound driver on my old place... what the heck... I jump into my bike... and tried to make my way about 20 km to kaliurang... and damn... it's freezin'... and to make everything perfect... the lower part of kaliurang had a black out... I mean total black out... the only electricity I saw was on UGM campus... SHIT !!!...and I'm not even half way there... I stopped... light my cigar... and decided to go home...

I only made one small stop... this "crazey priced" cybercafe just to post this !!!!


Line of the day : "...your father sent me..."
( Val Kilmer : Spartan )


 

2 Responses to “black out...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Home treatments rosacea Golf tdi floor mats

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates