and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




as he said..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I talk to sapto again last night...

I bumped him on my fave cybercafe. And he happens to be just a few box away.. wonder why he didn't get ol from home...

Later we wen't out to get a dinner..the he said " man... dunno what the heck is happening 2 me... but lately... I got bored with my life...".

It kinda surprised me at 1st. " why...??". He points at some couple and some girls passed us by... But that's not the answer... I knew him too well..

He said that right now he felt like he's on a cross road... I don't have to remind him that life is merely taking, or more correct choosing an option. He said it to me directly when I'm going to shoot him with that line...

"Okay... I get ur point" said I. "I got bored too... sometimes... But what's with those couple ??... You felt lonely ??...".

He'll laugh himself out... and said " I thought you're the one who's always been lonely..".

I swear I could felt that line hit me like a hook.



Line of the day : "...So.. the joy is never quite complete.."
( Heather Graham : Hope Springs )


 

0 Responses to “as he said..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates