and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




black...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't know... in some way or another... she's inevitable... sooner or later..we'll bump into her eventually... face to face...

To me... it's DEATH who make us stop and contemplating.... NOT LOVE !!!

But I couldn't get my self on a grip of a proper explanation on the she works.... I'm here... replying some comments, browsing some regular sites, checkin my e-mails, drinking a bottle of tea, smoking a pack of cigarettes... and a freezing lake started to break apart is drawed pefectly on my eyes...

One thing I hate about myself in a devastating situation ... is that I always ended up cuddling my scraped knee on the corner of my room...

I never cried if she came.... all my entire life... I never shed any tears on death.... yet.... Even if she came to take someone dear or even my family... The truth is....I never understands why people cried on death or funerals... shouldn't they be happy...??? I mean... for the dead... no more pain... no more witnessing the agony... no worries on how the dear time will draw the lines of fate tomorrow... what could be better...??.

My most suicidal thoughts... if they were... a revolver and a hungry-for-life-bullet... I would gladly put myself into an end....


Again... a chain of frames passing me by... they whisper... Not now !!!... I tried not to listen... I don't care... loosing your dear friends in tragic way is not making me any stronger... I can't be there so sturdy yet crumbling apart inside....

Not anymore.... maybe.....my novels ends here...


 

2 Responses to “black...”

  1. Blogger Nita Sellya 

    perhaps they cry for themselves... because they envy the deads.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates