and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




a bullet whisper


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A mistery for you my friends.....

==============================================================

a bullet whisper

a young man... at twenty something... thinks that he is the word master... tap dancing the finger on the keyboard... imagining...
a man... at forty something... thinks that his world is about to crumble... slow dancing the finger on his head... wondering...
a woman... at thirty something... thinks that she is beautiful... skate dancing the lipstick on the mirror... agonizing...
a bullet... exact six month... thinks that he is being ignored... freezing on the chamber... waiting...

[ the young man ]

a 14" monitor... a grand CPU... a mouse... a keyboard....
a writer... an ash tray... a cup of coffee... and a cell phone...
left side cheek... eyes blinking... some dancing fingers... and taping foot...

"I'm screwed... gotta figure something out fast... com' on... think dammit... think....". He turns his head, and then smiled. Comforting himself.... " huff... I got 12 hour before the deadline....". I can do this.....

[ the man ]

a revolver... a pulled trigger... six chambers... and one bullet...
a driver... an ash tray... a cell phone... and a lighted cigarette...
right side forehead... both eyes closed... trembling hand... and scrapped knee...

"I love her... no matter what.... I do". He swiftly pulls the trigger... "Damn... why he gave me this heavy revolver anyway....". Then he smiled as he saw his image reflected by the shine on his revolver....

[ the woman ]

a lipstick... a bottle of perfume... a mirror... a red gown...
a dancer... a glass of whiskey... a ring... a scrap of paper...
around the neck... tired eyes... soft skin... and crossed legs...

She dressed out for the kill...."Should I tell him that I've made out my mind ??". She nods her head... ( in slight hesitation ). "Yes... I loved him too...". She has finished the writing on the mirror.... it said " I QUIT !!!"



[ the bullet ]


psst… hey… you… yeah you.
Are you going to use me or not ???… This chamber is killing me….
….. still no answer….
Hey… are you sleeping… wake up man… Make up your mind…



to be continued....

=========================================================

And btw... this is not a side story.... this story stands alone and got nothing to do with " So I Loved the Death"...


Line of the day : "....make it santoris time..."
( Bill Murray : Lost in Translation )


 

3 Responses to “a bullet whisper”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 
  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Best regards from NY! » » »

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates