and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




half..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My head is still a little bit dizzy... the sneezing part is far from over and my coughing problem is getting worse... I called Lia ( she's a friend from meds department ) to drop by and bring me so pills... or whatever... but she couldn't make it... oh Bwuggherr...

prolly took me a full box of tissue just to wipe the "sticky eyuchy liquicy thingy" from my nose.... I might look like a junkie... ( as a result of my insomniac )...but I have an excellent constitution… so I rarely got sick… But dunno… I guess I had to do the sport routine again…

I couldn't slept last night... dunno what's happen but it was damn hot !!... So I turn on my PC and start drawing some icons using paint and Corel Draw... and as u can see... a silly icon is replacing my old sephia colored icon...


Not bad for a coughing and sneezing man who can barely focus on the mouse movement… LOL


Line of the day : "....yay..yay.."
( Escobar Tongue : Kung POW )


 

1 Responses to “half..”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates