and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




devastated...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today, I woke up at three in the afternoon.... and something tells me to check my cell for messages..... and I got 4 new messages....and 3 miss call...

The 1st message caught my eyes, is unusual... Manda, I mean I know the person very well, but he rarely sends me any messages. And I wasn't prepare for any surprises.... He told me that one of my friend died last night over an accident... Andri died on accident.... I read that line over and over again... I called some of my friends to make sure that the name written on the text was him....

I found myself.... cuddling up the gloomy air in my room....

He died... not a close friend... but for me... he still dear... he spent his first two year with me on the same boarding house. Last time I met him was about two years ago... on a garden party, celebrating his graduation... he's a talented architect.... a loyal person... he's having this long time relationship with his girlfriend since high school... about nine years of relationship... I can't imagine how she felt about this...

I remember the way he smoke... it's very unusual... he smoke the cigarrete like a child sucking a lollypops... he always got a wet filter... we used to make jokes on the way he smoke....

About four years ago I lost a friend over an accident too... I'm still able to draw the image when I saw his back and waving good bye... a last goodbye actually... a friend knocks my door at midnight and told me that he's gone... I yelled in disbelieve...how come ???... We just went fishing today....

And today... their face flashing in my eyes... a fast moving frames.... their smile, their laugh....
I lost four dear friend over accidents... tragic... all of them was a very good people in many qualities...

The truth is... I have no idea... Death has her own way in my circles.... always in surprise... unexcpected person and ways to die...

( To Tubagus, Taufiq, Andry and Mas Rifqi... I can only pray... )



Line of the day : "... I told you I wont be coming back..."
( Robert de Niro : HEAT )


 

0 Responses to “devastated...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates