and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




a chat with ego


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



when I decided to went off line..... beep... that familar beep is ringing through the headphones... an smiley icon is laugh me out at one window messenger... I felt the monitor is begging me not to leave... and the keyboard suddenly looks so... appealing... :)

ego : hi bro...
spin : hyup.... wazzup ??
ego : lost your glasses eh...??
spin : how the heck did you know....
ego : read it on ur blogs... DUH !!!...
spin : oh... silly me.. sure you do....
ego : ....well...??
spin : what ??....
ego : ur glasses dude.... u still a sloppy lad....
spin : oh... found it... I left it on the last place I had dinner that night...
ego : gut 4 u....
spin :... yeah... btw... that sounds sooo LIPTON.... LOL...
ego :...hehehe... thought you rarely watch tv...
spin : yeah... actually I didn't watch tv much.... but that ad was soo funny...
ego : stayin' up late again...??
spin : yeah... posting new blogs... dun lemme bore u... LOL
ego : nawh... you always had your way to throw something funny....
spin : huhuhu..... does irony counts ???
ego : well... you would laugh at it wouldn't you ???
spin : ...hahaha... not always...actually....
ego : why pop irony out ??... something struck u down ??...
spin : dunno... I'm not the man I used to be....
ego : hehehe... now you sounds like Boyz II Men....
spin : hehe.. you can't say no to the beatles...
ego : listen them a lot....??
spin : nawh.... just few songs....
ego : eh... gtg... bro...
spin : whoaa.... why ??.. geez... what happens with " lets get drunks with words and tap dancing the keyboard..??"
ego : hey... that was your line dude.... not mine....
spin : hehe.. forgive my short term memory sir...
ego : geezz... I'm sleepy... and I got to go to works in early morning....
spin : yeah mr. workingman.....hey... what happen with the freelance writing... ??
ego : didn't have much time now... btw... I heard that you wrote a story ???
spin : man.... never trust a gossip.... :)
ego : what about " So I Loved the Death ".... it's nice a job dude.... post me when its done....
spin : hey.. I thought you were LEAVING ???.... LOL..... okay...okay... I'll post my story when it's done...
ego : hmppphhh... 'kay... see you... but not so soon I hope.... haha....
spin : hehehe... take care dude !!!... wishing you a total nightmare.... it will wake you up sooner... LOL
ego : hehe... bye...


Just when I'm going to went off line... this old friend of mine showed up...
He's been missing for months !!!...

Line of the day : "...you can't trust someone who thinks you're crazy..."
( Halle Berry : Gothika )


 

0 Responses to “a chat with ego”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates