and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




false..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so typical of me...

Yesterday I was merely taking off just to get some fresh air and get draw some cash to pay the cost of my boarding house... on my way back... I didn't realize that I was taking the route passing one place that I was planned to stay away for this month.... the "social agency" bookstore...
And by the time I realize it, I was already in the bookstores parking lot.... >sigh<
And look what I found... "winnetou III" by karl may and "the da vinci code" by dan brown.... and each of them is the last stock... bummer...


Well you can guess what happen next.... I had to face my landlady and ask her for a "delay"... and told her why... lucky for me.... she fully understands.... ( thank you ma'am )
I get myself comfortable on my bed and started to read... the da vinci code is my 1st choice...and heck.... on chapter 15, I found this ridicolous translation... " Guru telah menyediakan baginya pistol Heckler Koch USP 40 putaran 13"... putaran ???... WTF....???...


hey dude... "rounds" in guns doesn't mean "putaran", it means the number of the bullets on the magazine.... ( being the most wanted Counter Strike member in my LAN gaming days is finnaly paid off !!!.... LOL )

And on chapter 46....page 278 " Dia merogoh telepon genggam dari sakunya.... dan memutar nomor".... Have you seen a cell phone that you actually have to scroll the numbers like an old fashioned phone... DUH....
This is why... somehow I h8 translated books....



Line of the day : "... I got a gun..."
(Ashton Kustcher : My Boss's Daughter)


 

1 Responses to “false..”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates