and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




dodgy knee..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I went to Saptos house yesterday... since I've never been there before, he drawed me a map on my notebook. And later... I realize that my bestfriend is awful at navigation... ( soowwrry sap !! )

Got OL from his house and later in the ebooks forum someone just happen to post the "shopaholic" trilogy. It didn't drag my interest though... not until some of my friends are shouting me to read those books... hey... I thought that those trilogy was for girls... I'm allergic to malls LOL... But then I read the 1st book... and totally amazed at several opening chapters...

But the truth is..... I'm dying to read "a suitable boy" by Vikram Seth... It got me drooling for years and yet... still I couldn't get my hands on it... :(

Btw... a book expo is held here until 10th Oct. But I've been there, and none of my wish list is available... but some of the art books were awesome... but crazey prized...

Here is my wishlist... :


  1. A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth
  2. The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
  3. The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
  4. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
  5. The Cairo Trilogy by Nagouib Mahfouz
  6. The New Pearl Harbor : Disturbing Question About Bush Administration and 9/11 by David Ray Griffin
  7. The Essay, Reading for the Writing Process by Goldman and Hirsch
  8. The Venture of Islam by Marshall G.S. Hodgson ( I already had the 1st and 2nd edition...the translation progress on the 3rd edition is too slow... )

Most of them are novel....yes...novel..... Wonder.... those book is haunting me.... LOL


Later, Sapto is offering me to tag along with him and some other buddies on a trip to Mount Merapi... I swear I could jumped in the air with joy... until... I remember that my right knee is never fully recovered from that nasty injury... I walk and run normally, but when I had a go... do a jogging for example... it's often followed by this pain on my knee... and believe me... the pain is almost unbearable...

I miss the mountain for sure...



Line of the day : "...aahhh... my knee..."
( Troy Winbush : The Replacements )



 

1 Responses to “dodgy knee..”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates