and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




drizzling and raining...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Now... I'm - so - not in the mood to be such a sentimental prig...

But earlier this afternoon... I stepped out the house and found my "most" favorite view... A mix of violet and grey afternoon sky, and it was drizzling... the drizzle was perfect... pouring every inches of the front yard... I just love the smell of soil poured by rain... somehow it smell funny.... but comforting...

I sat in angkringan in front of the house, ready to fill my throat as the today fasting was about to end...
The owner was a man at fifty something... the ages draw the perfect lineage of persistence... He offered me an ice tea... I smiled... " yes sir..., you already know my addiction to tea..".

I take a quick sip, and start to contemplating on things that happened to me over this few days...
  • I've overcome my thought and despair in my friend death's.....,
  • I've got myself a reply from the editor of "the da vinci codes"... explaining his regards on my critics on the translation,
  • I got amazed by the comment on my tag board on my blogspot account, it said "suicide ideation is a sequel to ambiguity, an answer to vagueness, a continuation of boredom "...well I couldn't agre more...
  • I missed my "delphi" class twice... >sigh<
  • I was so pissed of last night... I wrote the 2nd act. on "a bullet whisper"... and suddenly a bad connection is ruiningeverything... and I couldn't remember every single word I've wrote... >sigh<
  • I'm at my quarter of a century... and still looking for a suitable job... I'm getting poorer each day.... >sigh<
  • Jogja is damn hot lately... but the rain paid off anyway... >can't complain anymore<
  • And Lifehouse is recording their new album... I've listened to the rough recording at the band's official website... and it was awesome... the new song is called " Come Back Down"

Well... so much for a weekend contemplation eh...


Line of the day : "...and the accumulated wisdom..."
( Tom Hanks : The Ladylkillers )


 

1 Responses to “drizzling and raining...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates