and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




glimpse.glimpse.glimpse


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I know at some point it seems that I get too down hearted. But, come to think of it... I didn't... I know that I've been loosing so much time... And siting here doing nothing is not going to make me keeping up with the pace.

Maybe I need this... on second thought, I need this... and there is no "maybe"... And I got what I need, tho it felt and only last for a day... Being with her, I can see a glimpse of sanity....


PS:

I also realize that some of my bestfriend are really worried. I'm sorry... trully I am...
I'm good... breathing in ease... And just enormously grateful that you proved everything that it takes to be a good friend : )


 

0 Responses to “glimpse.glimpse.glimpse”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates