and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




futsal.futsal.futsal


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I played soccer a few days ago, with some of my cousin... err... no not soccer, but futsal...

It was major fun, it surprised me that I still had the stamina to keep running and kicking the ball for more than an hour, I know that it was a small pitch, but still... I'm surprised...

The final score was 13 - 15, and my team were lost... but it was okay, I made my first hattrick in years, and missed tons of free header in front of the goal... ( I think I lost my killer touch ) but hey, I was a wing back anyway... and three goals for a wing back is wickedly awesome.... heheh..

But later that night, my legs is killing me, it felt like it was made from wood... stiff. It took me two day to fully recover....

I'm planning to go back to Jogja on Monday.... Heh... Can't wait...


 

0 Responses to “futsal.futsal.futsal”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates