and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




clumsy.clumsy.clumsy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I hate being so damn clumsy... I forgot my wallet on my way back here, and we have to travel back to Semarang just to pick it up... I lost my north face hat... ( and I just found it back )...

God... I really am a clumsy-silly unlucky bastard...


 

3 Responses to “clumsy.clumsy.clumsy”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hehehe...aww spin, chill out, dude....shite happens :) two days from now u'll look back and lauff at it

    *klozapine*

  2. Blogger tribalscribe 

    I have always been kind of clumsy unfortunately... it's always been one of my more self-annoying bad habits...When i think of all the stupid things that wouldn't have happened to me if only I had been more careful... the other day, I noticed that I have lost my gloves somewhere at work... Grr. It's just annoying... :P Lataz! (Grace, herself...lol) Miss Sephira

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Keep up the good work » » »

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates