and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




hiatus...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Err... I know I still didn't update much here... Because I got something more important to deal with... and not mentioning that the doctor said that I need a total rest for almost a week...

Just glad to hear news from Sephira ( I miss talking to u too..., talk to me if you want to learn Indonesian... hehe ), and believe it... I'm planning to write a book and the title are inspired from your blog...

I will update as soon as possible... And also improving the lay-out and filling the content of my Indonesian Blog...

See you all soon.... And have a great days ahead!!


 

2 Responses to “hiatus...”

  1. Blogger tribalscribe 

    :-D awww, you would help me learn the Indonesian language? You're awesome! *smiles biggly* thanks, babe! I do miss you alot, I miss everyone now as I find myself becoming more isolated...Life is going okay, but I have been thinking alot about something, and it is having its effects... Also, I find that I am more lonely in my own house nowadays. I wish I lived alone sometimes...(((my choice to be alone, is better... than being put in a place where I am made to feel alone from others))) I am trying not to dwell upon it too much, but I am left wondering upon what I will do now. Perhaps I will explain better, in an email, in a while. I must go for now, but I am always thinking of you my friend. Love Always, Sephira

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a great site
    » »

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates