and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




i.am.back


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well... I'm back...
These past two weeks have been two crazy weeks...

Few things happened.... both good and bad things...

But somehow I felt so depressed, so I decided to take a break from every daily activities. I crash on my old boarding house, and get a full rest there... contemplating on things...

I need a comfort zone... and my old boarding house is the place that provide that...

So.... I tried some old fun activities... slappin' and tappin' the bass... playing some cool new games ( thanks to my friends hi-end class PC ), I got hooked up with Need For Speed Underground 2, Prince of Persia 2, and Half Life 2... enjoying coffee on the roof top and watching the mount Merapi as well as the sunset... Hanging out in some of my regular eating place... So yes... basically I have loads of FUN!!....

I spent a whole week there... skip my classes... turning off my cell at normal hours... I got OL only a few minutes and just replying some off my friends mails....

When I realize that I ran out of clean clothes and underwear, I know I had to get back home... so I did... And now... for an unknown reason... I hate my place...


PS :

Oh yes... here's a fun fact!!.... kids can be vicious... When I help my nephew when she moved out to her new house....
I met some of my niece, it was nice... one of them is always calling me "I know you" ( since I used to call her "hey, I know you..." like Tom Hanks in "You've got Mail", later she thought that it was my name... LOL )

She's really cute.... but anyway... my other niece is really deadly. I meeeeann it....

One of my niece ( she's 4 years old ) bite me on my arms... both of them... She's always trying to pinch me, but kept failing... and then she used her secret weapons... her teeths... And it really hurt... it left me two blue rounds mark on my arms.... :(


 

1 Responses to “i.am.back”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates