and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




You'll shivers... and then....laugh out loud....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Please... read this post until the very last word... I'll promise you a very good laugh... not a shivering horror...

Well... when I wrote that "ghost story", I never expected any "encounter" in a short time.... Last night, I got home at around 2 am, it is obvious that the neighborhood still dark and quiet...

If you have the time to visit Jogjakarta, and happen to pass by the Lempuyangan Train Station, you'll notice a long row of big and old houses in front of the train station. Those houses was supposedly owned by the employees for the Indonesian Train Company. Well, I'm staying there these days, the boarding cost was affordable, and it only took me about five minutes to get to my new campus, Gadjah Mada University.

Anyway, ....last night I was so tired, yet still unable to sleep. I closed the front gate, and walk inside the side yard, open the iron gate as it was always locked. I parked my bike in the garage, then open the door next to the garage... suddenly...
I heard a slight movement from the kitchen... and I felt that my body shivering... (in a strange way though...). And a blur white image walking slowly out of the kitchen... I was shocked... >nowhhhh.... not again...<... and the door I just opened is making this low sound... by hearing the sound.... the image turns it whole body towards me... and then..... the image speaks softly....

"Monggo nak.... saking pundi mawon...??..."... ( it was javanese higher language which means : "welcome lad... where have you been..??" )

It turns out that the white image was my landlady, she was taking a night prayer and still wear her "mukena" ( a long white dress and white head covers that the female moslem wore when they did a prayer )... then she went to the kitchen to warm the meal for "sahur"....

You can imagine the look on my face... from a state of shock into a straight relieve... I have to admit that it took me a few seconds to get a hold of myself.....

After some short explanation from me... She asked a permission to went back into the main house. I entered my room... taking a pillow... cover it up on my face... and laugh my ass off.... That explain the shiver... it was weird... I did not scared as my first encounter 4 years ago... but it still gives me some shiver though... I wasn't wearing my glasses... and the lamp was off... so it explain everything....

So much for a ghost story eh..... LOL


Line of the day : "... please... I need to be on my own.."
( Nicole Kidman : The Other)


 

1 Responses to “You'll shivers... and then....laugh out loud....”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Porsche parts and accessories navtech bookcases blonde contact lens

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates