and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




shades.of.gray


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It was raining outside, I sat and enjoyed a cup of coffe in front of the angkringan... it was drizzling, and the road shines reflecting a beautiful and blurry image of people walking, cars and bike that runs over it.... I always enjoyed every scene from after rain situation... the smell.. the left over water that falls from the shaken trees... it was my comforting zone... it always been...

I was drown in my thoughts, thinking a friends statement... "life is so complicated"...

Complicated?... We see things differently as we've grown... And considering that the invention of time machine is the only almost-impossible invention that us... human would have engineered... I couldn't be more skeptical then I am right now...

"at morning it crawls with four feet.... at day it runs with two feet...and by dawn it runs with three feet"....

I wonder if I can enjoy the same scene ( let's say ) for the next 7 months later.... enjoying every shades on the wet asphalt... as every image on it moves... it reminds me on how... we cannot... predict our future... everything is a blur... until you get closer look....


Line of the day : " why the sky have no end?..."
( Dakota Fanning : I am Sam )


 

2 Responses to “shades.of.gray”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 
  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates