and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




a.time.wisdom


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Upon this roughest journey...
I tried to rest next to an oasis... when an image of a man in a grey robe is coming out of the blue... Right then... I knew...

I met the oldest wisdom so called time...

In a paused moment.... He glances and whisper...
"Don't be bothered my boy..."
"Your piece of eternity not yet sailed away... it is ticking... but not yet sailed away..."

I stood and cried, "...eternity?... tell me about eternity..."
"what kind of eternity shall be blessed upon my lineage..."
"... my lineage that filled with the jokes of fate..."


The Time pull out his hand out of his robe...
His fingers outlining my puzzled face...

"When she... the death... came to you and kissed you with a plain simplicity... ending your agony... that's a second in eternity..."
"When a phoenix... burnt into ashes and revived... that's a second in eternity..."
"When your mother... gasping her breath... in a magical moment when you were born... that's a second of eternity...
"When the drop of waterfalls... finally break the stones down the stream... that's a second of eternity..."
"When Eros... flied his arrow towards your fortified soul... and loneliness felt no more.. that's a second of eternity..."
"And you know well... my boy... you're not even traveled in an hour of eternity... not yet..."


I stood silence... feeling so naive...

The time smiled, "Worry not my boy... naive is one form of purest honesty...."
His fingers is now dancing upon my forehead..." Close your eyes my boy... and I shall show you... an hour of eternity..."

I closed my eyes... feeling that every single moment of my past is running riot inside my head... the room on my brain is opening their doors... various memories scrambled out... creating a new empty spaces...

I open my eyes... the time has gone... only a whisper is swiftly swarming into my ears..."Now... look upon the water my boy... look closely... and you'll find and hour of eternity..."

I step into the edge of the oasis... Down on my knee... and watch the blur image on the water transforming into a perfect match of a mirror...

There... I saw a line on my forehead... The time has draw a faint line...the first line on my life... a line of age...

The line.... It's never an aging stature... but merely... an hour in eternity...

Somehow I knew that the time is not answering all my question... but yet.. the mistery... is always more intriguing...




Line of the day : "...and he told me that love is very powerful..."
(Angayuqaq Kowagley, PhD : Brother Bear )



 

0 Responses to “a.time.wisdom”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates