and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




h-day.h-day.h-day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So... I'm finally done finishing my jobs at Dewi's wedding. And the wedding party was awesome, the food is so appealing... it was grand!!. I didn't eat that much tho... I kept myself busy in the back corner and watching people passed by... It was raining hard outside, but luckily... the rain doesn't last long... Thank God.

Do I enjoyed myself?... Sure... I'm so not a party animal, even in a wedding party. But since Dewi is been a real good friend for me, I found a way to enjoy myself in the crowd... I met some of my former lecturer and professor, and it was fun. Met some old friends in College too...

It's a pity that my camera was broken... and I forgot to ask Pay and Sapto to tag along, Pay is surely going to brought his digital camera and laugh his ass off, as I was wearing a "batik" suit last night... and believe me... it's very.... very rare view... ( I never felt comfortable wearing any kind of uniform... LOL ). And my friends always see me in a black jeans and black t-shirt... so some of them are mocking me when they saw me wearing something "formal". Can't blame them tho... I have to admit... I look better in a formal suit... LOL

Anyway... there is something really ironically funny... I was sitting on this long chair when a nanny is holding this cute little girl, and feeding her with some of baby food ( I forgot what that was... ), and I tried to gave the nanny a hand by cheering the little girl... And a few minutes later... a friend is coming at me and said..." ...you know what, I just talked to some people back there... and they think that you were that cute liltte girl's father...and they envy you....".

Ok... That was... really a pinch to my conscience....

But above all.... I really... really having a very good night...

PS:
To Dewi and Mas Gran, My best wishes for all the best to come to your life...


 

0 Responses to “h-day.h-day.h-day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates