and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




a.bullet.whisper act.2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



[ the young man ]
"they said that we.... can be a God in a scrap of paper.... "
"I'm in dead end..."
"I have the whole idea... but I'm totally lost..."
"How am I going to end this...."
( his fingers stop tapping the keyboard, the young man is drown again in his deep contemplation... "

[ the man ]
"I'm going to end it here...."
"Tonight... the monster is about to die...."
( The man smiled in grim face..., he opens the chambers... picks up a bullet and lick the bullet... )
"cold... the taste of dead is cold?..."
( he put the bullet back into the chamber... and aim the revolver at the wall... )

[ the woman ]
She run in a funny pacy style... out to the street...
"I hope I'm not too late..."
"Taxi !!...."
"Redfields apartment!... On the Coppinger St.!..."

[ the bullet ]
Back in the chamber...
"that man is using a minty toothpaste...."

To be continued....
======================================

I haven't update this story so long... Felt like years...
So?... any clue how it ends?... Can you guess the relation between those character I made?...
And in case you missed the 1st act, you can look into the post on the 8th October 2004


 

1 Responses to “a.bullet.whisper act.2”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates