and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




sudden.sudden.sudden


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Do you believe that in a split second, your life can change completely?... Or sometimes it just a sudden change of situation that out of your control and everything turning into a major disappointment....

Today I had a VB class, and I was late for about a half hour... It was drizzling. I ride my bike slowly, and the drizzle is barely bothering me since I wore my GORE-TEX, North Face Jacket. But when I got into the cross road just in front of the Technic Faculty, the drizzle changed into a heavy rain.... and I got all wet... I mean really wet...

I got in to class with water still dripping from my pants and jackets... my cell is almost wet ( thankfully it was still okay ), and considering that I'm allergic to cold... the air conditioner is definetely turn out to be a sneezing trigger...

So there... wet... dizzy and sneezing in class... and my delphi exam was trully a wreck... I need a lot of pratice... but the VB doesn't look as complicated as delphi tho...



 

1 Responses to “sudden.sudden.sudden”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates