and i would sing you a loud lullaby. when you hover aside and fall asleep. and when you drift in dreams... my loud lullaby will keep you awake.




hope.hope.hope


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well... it was a tiring day...

I fall asleep and barely eat a thing since new year's eve... I went to campus again and the second volunteer team is already packing and they'll be on their way to Aceh using a Hercules plane and fly directly to Aceh. I heard news that Sultan HB X ( the king of Jogja Palace ) is coming along too.

I tried to carry one of the 2nd team member's backpack. And GOD... it's really heavy... You cannot be a volunteer without enuff preparation as they said... Well, they got a point there....

I got an offer to tag along the third volunteer team, and this 3rd team is going to go to Aceh in two weeks for now. However, I'm still in a crossroad.. My job here isn't done yet, and this month is going to be a very busy month. But I really wanted to go to Aceh....

Anyway, 2 3rd team will contain people that specialized in post-trauma-counseling, including few people that has the ability or specialized in building.

Cross your finger guys, since I'm a civil engineer, hopefully I can tag along the 3rd team. I got two weeks to prepare both my physic and mental...


 

2 Responses to “hope.hope.hope”

  1. Blogger tribalscribe 

    bless all the wonderful people helping the families struck by the tsunami - things will be getting better *hugs* Sephira

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


behind the blog

and days go by

box of past tense

my comforting space


familiar faces


your echoes

 


ATOM 0.3

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from stizilkin. Make your own badge here.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates